Science & Health
SpaceX wants to launch 4,425 satellites, which is more than all those in orbit, for superfast global internet
On 14 November, a mega supermoon appeared in the night sky closer to Earth than it has been at any point in the last 68 years. This close time frame has not been witnessed since 1948 and it won’t happen again until 25 November, 2034. Heres how the rising 2016 supermoon appeared in various places around the world.
Nov 14, 2016
The first ever Mars show home has opened its doors at Greenwich Observatory in London to give visitors a feel of what life could one day be like...on Mars. The home opens ahead of the premiere of a six-part docu-drama, Mars, based on the book How We’ll Live on Mars by Stephen Petranek. It will launch on Sunday 13 November on National Geographic.
Nov 11, 2016
On 14 November, a mega supermoon will appear in the night sky closer to Earth than it has been at any point in the last 68 years. This close time frame has not been witnessed since 1948 and it won’t happen again until 25 November, 2034.
Nov 10, 2016
India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes a blinder mid-air; Twitter goes crazy over stunning catch [Video]1 hour ago
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Cricket live stream, TV listings and preview
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Team news, probable playing XI and pitch conditions
- Will China's Chang'e-4 mission to dark side of moon encounter extraterrestrial aliens?
- Was California initially an island as shown in old Spanish, Japanese and English maps?
- Vietnam flood: 13 killed after heavy rains batter coastal regions
- NASA's Voyager 2 has left the Solar System! Second Earth-made object to reach Interstellar space
- NASA tweets out tips on how to rescue Tony Stark adrift in space