Tim Peake: Astronaut shows UK sparkling from space
Feb 19, 2016
Science & Health
British astronaut filmed the stunning time-lapse of Earth whilst aboard the International Space Station.
Feb 9, 2016
Nasaâ€™s Jet Propulsion Laboratory announced on 2 January that an asteroid could pass extremely close to Earth next month, much closer than the Moon. Asteroid 2013 TX68 will make its closest pass by Earth on 5 March.
Feb 4, 2016
A stunning Nasa animation has captured magnetic field activity on the sun from January 2011 to July 2013, displaying it through multi-coloured moving lines. The video, uploaded online on 29 January, shows how magnetic field lines shoot off the powerful star, with some looping back towards the surface.
Feb 3, 2016
Peake is spending six months in space as part of his Principia mission.
Jan 27, 2016
Researchers find possible ninth planet beyond Neptune
Jan 21, 2016
Nasa uploaded video on 20 January, showing British astronaut Tim Peake explaining how astronauts go to the toilet in space. Peake explained the process and showed the equipment used on camera.
Jan 21, 2016
2 hours ago
- Reliance Jio closing in on rivals as it adds over 9 million users in March
- Roger Federer retirement: Tennis legend not keen on fairytale end to career
- Apple to refund iPhone's battery replacement cost in India: How to avail
- Rohingya insurgents massacred about 100 Hindus in Myanmar, says Amnesty International
- Anita Sengupta, brain behind NASA's Curiosity landing on Mars, repeats another feat now
- What is Sirenomelia? Indian baby with mermaid feature dies minutes after birth
- Was India once an alien hotspot? 10,000-year-old rock paintings say so
- Centuries-old, largest masonry wall in South India discovered in Mysuru
- New evidence suggests the existence of 'Planet Nine' somewhere beyond Pluto