Science & Health
NASA's Juno Mission: Phenomenal Jupiter revealed in greater detail, and you too can be part of the mission!
Mars was volcanically active for at least two billion years – almost half of the Red Planet’s history. By analysing a meteorite discovered in Africa in 2012, researchers have been able to show Mars has some of the longest-lived volcanoes in the entire solar system. The 200g meteorite, Northwest Africa 7635, was found in Algeria.
Feb 2, 2017
A giant image of the Cat’s Paw Nebula and the Lobster Nebula meeting in space has been released by the European Southern Observatory. The two-billion-pixel image shows the two glowing clouds of gas and dust over distances of up to 8,000 light years.
Feb 1, 2017
- Big Bang theory wrong? Universe itself exists inside a gigantic higher dimensional black hole
- Donald Trump does not believe in alien existence amid regular UFO sightings report by Navy officers
- Alien-like creature that looks like elf caught on CCTV camera; video goes viral
- Ice Age mystery: 40,000-year-old severed wolf head discovered in Siberia and it's surprisingly big
- Cyclone Vayu: Storm set to hit Gujarat coast tomorrow, over 3 lakh people to be evacuated