Science & Health
NASA's Juno Mission: Phenomenal Jupiter revealed in greater detail, and you too can be part of the mission!
Mars was volcanically active for at least two billion years – almost half of the Red Planet’s history. By analysing a meteorite discovered in Africa in 2012, researchers have been able to show Mars has some of the longest-lived volcanoes in the entire solar system. The 200g meteorite, Northwest Africa 7635, was found in Algeria.
Feb 2, 2017
A giant image of the Cat’s Paw Nebula and the Lobster Nebula meeting in space has been released by the European Southern Observatory. The two-billion-pixel image shows the two glowing clouds of gas and dust over distances of up to 8,000 light years.
Feb 1, 2017
Presence of methane and water discovered on exoplanet GJ 1132b, and you know what that means...cows!
- Will China's Chang'e-4 mission to dark side of moon encounter extraterrestrial aliens?
- Experimental HIV vaccine found effective in monkeys: Study
- Was California initially an island as shown in old Spanish, Japanese and English maps?
- NASA's Voyager 2 has left the Solar System! Second Earth-made object to reach Interstellar space
- NASA tweets out tips on how to rescue Tony Stark adrift in space