French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron has repeated his 4 February invitation for US scientists affected by President Donald Trump’s stance on climate change to relocate to France. Macron, the candidate for En Marche!, who describes himself as neither right- nor left-wing, said in the clip that the message was for, “American researchers, entrepreneurs, engineers, working on climate change,” and that they were welcome in France.
Feb 10, 2017
Speaking on BBC Twos documentary After Brexit: The Battle For Europe on 9 February, National Front president Marine Le Pen called the right and left of politics an illusion. The controversial populist presidential hopeful claimed that real division was between globalists and patriots. Le Pen also addressed the issue of the National Front being seen as racist, saying that those critics no longer exist in France and it is only people outside of France that hold that opinion.
Feb 10, 2017
TN AIADMK political crisis: OPS winning Panneerselvam vs Sasikala battle as HC asks police for report on 'missing' AIADMK MLAs
9,000 Uddanam residents diagnosed with kidney diseases due to groundwater poisoning. Here are four other prominent cases
New Delhi: Rooftop sections of 21 restaurants, bars shut down in Connaught Place after recent roof collapse
US President Donald Trump suffered a legal blow on 9 January when a federal appeals court refused to reinstate a temporary travel ban he had ordered on people from seven Muslim-majority countries. A three-judge panel of the 9th US Circuit Court of Appeals unanimously ruled that the Trump administration failed to offer any evidence that national security concerns justified immediately restoring the ban, which was launched late last month. Shortly after the court issued its 29-page ruling, Trump tweeted: SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE! He told reporters his administration ultimately would win the case and dismissed the ruling as political”. The court was only ruling on the narrow issue of whether or not to lift an emergency halt to Trumps order put in place by a lower court while that case is ongoing. The judges said more briefing would be needed on the merits of the arguments on both sides.
Feb 10, 2017
Princess Diana's never-seen-before handwritten letter reveals her love for chocolate before her battle with bulimia17 hours ago
- Fifa World Cup: Iranian women the real winners as decades-old stadium ban lifted for Spain tie
- Germany fan designs flag with bras and panties to inspire Joachim Low's World Cup team in Russia
- Chhattisgarh: Man rapes, murders his four-year-old granddaughter, held
- France vs Peru: Fifa World Cup 2018 live stream, TV listings and start time
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- Who is Modugumudi Kishan? The mastermind behind Tollywood sex racket in Chicago
- Who was Koko the Gorilla? Ape who learnt sign language, loved cats and met Robin Williams is no more