At least two people were killed when a landslide swept across a national highway in Jujuy, Argentina on 10 January. A freak weather pattern has also caused heavy flooding and mudslides, forcing over 1,000 residents to evacuate their homes. The landslide has also caused the cancellation of the 9th stage of the annual Dakar Rally.
Jan 11, 2017
The Ghazi Attack trailer: People question veracity of events; is this how it really happened? [VIDEO]
Sumit Verma 'kissing prank': People use sexual topics to get more traffic, says Indian YouTuber Rickshawali
During his farewell speech on 10 January in Chicago, outgoing US President Barack Obama reused his original campaign slogan of yes we can, as urged Americans to still believe in US values and reject discrimination. It was an emotional speech in which he thanked his family and declared the presidency the honour of his life.
Jan 11, 2017
2 hours ago
- Cybersecurity alert: Google, Microsoft, Intel detect Spectre-like security flaw in CPUs
- OnePlus won't 'use' the amazing Dash Charge in future phones – that's okay
- NYPD Probes Renowned Chef Mario Batali For Sexual Misconduct
- Who is Sarah Rose Summers? Miss USA Winner Is the First Contestant from Nebraska to Win Crown
- Sridevi's death: Dawood Ibrahim may have a hand in it, says retired ACP of Delhi Police
- Who is Radhika Kumaraswamy? Lesser known facts about wife of Karnataka's new chief minister
- Indian Minister Rajyavardhan Rathore sets fitness goals, challenges Hrithik, Kohli and Nehwal
- Gujarat official '10th avatar of Vishnu,' can't work as he is trying to 'change global conscience'
- BJP leader Lal Singh's brother booked for hurling 'derogatory' remarks at J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti