One soldier was killed and at least 14 people injured, some critically, when rocks from an erupting volcano rained down on skiers at a mountain resort in central Japan on Tuesday (23 January) and an avalanche soon after the eruption engulfed about a dozen skiers.
Jan 23, 2018
Disturbing video shows 4-year-old Chinese boy puffing cigarettes like a seasoned smoker as grandparents laugh
Aides call Trump's conduct as 'defiance disorder': After Fire and Fury, another book to expose White House secrets
Heard of 'bionic vagina'? Made from a pig's intestine, it offers hope to patients with vaginal disorders
Mahadayi water dispute: Bengaluru braces for 2 strikes in 11 days, but will it yield the desired results?
- Jharkhand man forced to chant Jai Shri Ram, beaten to death by mob
- 'Rape victims don't need to approach courts for abortion,' says Madras High Court
- What is J&K reservation? Amit Shah to present his 1st bill in Lok Sabha
- Will cut those who ask questions: PMK chief threatens journalists in Chennai
- Cochin shopping mall on high alert as ISIS plans deadly attack in India: Intel inputs