The president appeared as a featured artist on the song ‘Light Up Taiwan’, singing the worlds ‘Tsai Ing-Wen and Dwagie, we light up Taiwan’ among other phrases. The song pays tribute to the cultural history of Taiwan, and boasts about Taiwanese industry, healthcare and the island’s independence from China.
Apr 4, 2017
India and classical musicians mourn Kishori Amonkar: 10 things to know about the ace Hindustani classical singer
A video, filmed minutes after a blast at St Petersburg metro station in Russia, shows people escaping the train carriage, with some lying injured on the platform. At least 11 people were killed and 45 others injured after an explosion rocked the subway on 3 April. An anti-terror investigation has been launched but other possible causes are also being investigated. Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has described the explosion as a terrorist attack.
Apr 4, 2017
At least ten people have been confirmed dead and 50 have been injured after an explosion rocked the Metro system in St Petersburg on 3 April. The Metro press office said a shrapnel-filled device was detonated on a train. Russian President Vladimir Putin said investigators were exploring a terror motive for the attack.
Apr 3, 2017
6 minutes ago
- Sridevi's death: Dawood Ibrahim may have a hand in it, says retired ACP of Delhi Police
- Mid-air horror! NRI man masturbates at Indian woman, arrested on landing in Delhi
- Sridevi's death a planned murder, says retired ACP of Delhi Police
- Domestic help killed in Delhi for demanding salary, chopped up body found in drain
- Nipah virus outbreak: Centre sends NCDC team after 3 people die in Kerala