The judicial custody of Dileep will expire on Tuesday, July 25.
Jul 24, 2017
CCTV footage shows a man being restrained by police shortly before passing away. The 20-year-old named as Rashan Charles was chased by police before entering a shop on Kingsland Road in Dalston, east London around 1.45am. He then tried to swallow an object before he was taken ill.Police officers and paramedics provided first aid but Charles died shortly after in hospital. The Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) has launched an investigation into the incident.
Jul 23, 2017
Authorities in Texas are hunting for a human-trafficking gang after eight people were found dead in the back of a tractor-trailer parked at a Walmart lot in San Antonio on early Sunday (23 July).
Jul 23, 2017
- Mann Kaur: 102-year-old 'miracle' woman throws mean javelin, eyes more athletics medals
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- Rajasthan elections 2018: Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra quits BJP; says 'choosing the lotus was a mistake'
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan decries 'arrogant' India for cancelling foreign ministers' meet
- Nibiru or Sun's reflection? Red second Sun glowing behind clouds sparks imminent apocalypse fear
- US to make immigration even tougher; proposes rule to deny visa for immigrants on public aid
- Kerala nun rape case: Bishop Franco Mulakkal hospitalised after complaining of chest pain
- Militants abduct, kill three policemen in Jammu and Kashmir's Shopian
- West Bengal: 2 students killed in clash with police over hiring of teachers; BJP calls for 12-hour-bandh