The trio reportedly planned to kill Wasim Rizvi, the chairperson of the Shia Waqf Board in Uttar Pradesh, at the behest of the gangster.
Apr 13, 2018
- President's rule in Maharashtra? Shiv Sena moves Supreme Court
- Mystery of life after death: NDE victim claims to have entered alternate reality after clinical death
- Haqqani Network prisoners to be released in exchange of foreign captives: Ashraf Ghani
- Maharashtra Governor invites NCP to form govt after Sena losses face: Development so far
- UK academics protest as Cambridge fellow told to go back to India