The judicial custody of Dileep will expire on Tuesday, July 25.
Jul 24, 2017
CCTV footage shows a man being restrained by police shortly before passing away. The 20-year-old named as Rashan Charles was chased by police before entering a shop on Kingsland Road in Dalston, east London around 1.45am. He then tried to swallow an object before he was taken ill.Police officers and paramedics provided first aid but Charles died shortly after in hospital. The Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) has launched an investigation into the incident.
Jul 23, 2017
- Apple iOS 12: Screen Time, Siri shortcuts and more [How to install on iPhones, iPads, iPod]
- Trump imposes new tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods
- ISRO's PSLV-C42 launches 2 UK satellites into space making it first ever night launch
- Arjuna Awards 2018: Full list of athletes recommended for prestigious honour
- Air India pilot averts major disaster; lands plane with 370 people despite multiple system failure, low fuel
- Quick Response: High Court calls Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan's bluff on salary challenge
- 16-year-old gang-raped by classmates in Dehradun boarding school; probe underway
- Sheena Bora case: Indrani and Peter Mukerjea file for divorce after 16 years of marriage
- Paint industry witnesses 15% growth in sales despite decline in Indian rupee