Left Wing Extremism: Home Minister Rajnath Singh wants drones, GPS tracking, thermal imaging, radar to combat Maoists
Protesters who didnt believe in either of the candidates in the French presidential election took to the streets on 7 May to voice their frustration in having to vote for someone they did not support. The victory for Emmanuel Macron over Marine Le Pen comes amid one of the lowest turnouts in recent French history with 25% of voters abstaining.
May 8, 2017
Supreme Court orders separate trial for Lalu Prasad in fodder scam after CBI challenges Jharkhand HC order
Aam Aadmi Party's failure is not a political tragedy; it's a blow to India's quest for alternative politics
Emmanuel Macron to become youngest president of France: French defy anti-immigration sentiments that fuelled Brexit and Donald Trump election
President elect Macrons first speech after results.
May 8, 2017
- MysteryBot malware alert: Facebook, WhatsApp and several banking apps potentially under attack
- Who is Sarah Ferguson? Will Duchess of York sit with Prince Andrew for Princess Eugenie's wedding?
- Meghan Markle adopts Princess Diana's nickname for Queen
- Nick Jonas-Priyanka Chopra dating: Delta Goodrem is devastated that ex-boyfriend is getting serious with Quantico actress
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Who is Modugumudi Kishan? The mastermind behind Tollywood sex racket in Chicago
- Tollywood sex racket gets murkier as 3 actresses questioned, fake letter heads used to invite stars
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- Fifa World Cup 2018 special: Assam man takes Rs 15 lakh loan, builds auditorium to screen matches