Congress leaders and former J&K Chief Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad had stoked controversy after he said that Indian Army operations in the state killed more civilians than terrorists.
Jun 22, 2018
Time magazine has come up with another cover photo of Donald Trump with a sobbing child in distress. However, this time the attention grabber is not the president but the toddler portraying the family separation policy.
Jun 22, 2018
J&K: 4 ISIS terrorists, including top commander, gunned down by security forces in Anantnag encounter
ICE Patrol: WikiLeaks strikes again, publishes personal information of thousands of federal employees
Who was Koko the Gorilla? Ape who learnt sign language, loved cats and met Robin Williams is no more
Drugged, handcuffed, abused and left nude: Separated immigrant children allege mistreatment at US detention centres
- Will the controversial Citizenship (Amendment) Bill get Rajya Sabha's nod?
- Northeast opposes Citizenship Bill: Assam remains on edge as Bandh continues, anti-CAB slogans raised
- Onion theft: 2 bike-borne miscreants loot 50 kg in UP amid skyrocketing prices
- Amit Shah will be in the league of Hitler: Asaduddin Owaisi's jibe at Home Minister
- Last remaining tropical glaciers will melt away in 10 years