BJP dumps PDP in J&K: This is what Omar Abdullah, Gulam Nabi Azad, others say about 'unholy' alliance
As the BJP-PDP alliance crumbles, leaving Kashmir in a much worse state, the fault clearly lies with the BJP and the central government. The security situation has worsened, Pakistan has made headway and there is growing internationalisation of the Kashmir issue.
Jun 19, 2018
Chandigarh bans private coaching classes during school hours as students bunk school to attend tuition
- Woman shot in face at wedding for pausing dance in UP
- Will indigenously designed Arjun Mk-1A be a game-changer in armoured warfare?
- Sri Lanka to firmly support, accelerate Port City development'
- Hyderabad Disha rape-murder accused killed: Second such encounter under IPS officer VC Sajjanar
- UP govt announces Rs 25 lakh compensation for Unnao victim's family