Pakistani police used tear gas and watercannon in clashes with stone-throwing Islamist protesters on November 25, as they moved to clear a protest by the religious hard-liners who have blocked main routes into Islamabad for more than two weeks. Clashes immediately broke out between members of Tehreek-e-Labaik, a hard-line Islamist party, and some 4,000 police sent to break up the protest.
Nov 25, 2017
Ahead of crucial SC hearing, Hadiya refutes forced conversion claims, says she wants to live with husband
Rajeev Chandrasekhar MP under fire as panchayat serves notice to his resort over land grab allegations
Ivanka Trump Hyderabad visit: Here's how the city is gearing up to host Donald Trump's daughter for GES 2017
Here are the most commonly asked interview questions you can expect to be asked in your interview and advice on how you can craft effective responses.
Nov 25, 2017
- Mountain collapses in Russia: Conspiracy theorists put forward UFO crash possibilities
- Kumaraswamy govt in Karnataka faces no threat from BJP, assures HD Deve Gowda
- Kolkata puppies' murder: Why hasn't animal rights activist Maneka Gandhi been more vocal?
- AAP legislator quits due to 'double standards', 'autocratic functioning'
- Nurse held for sexually assaulting 3 patients in Guwahati cancer hospital