At least 57 people died in a forest fire in central Portugal. Some of them were driving when they got caught in the blaze making it the deadliest forest fire in Portugal in decades. 59 more people including several firefighters were injured and two are still missing. Firefighters have not yet managed to bring the fire under control.
Jun 18, 2017
Afghanistan: 5 cops killed after suicide bombers blast police headquarters; Taliban claims responsibility
An explosion in a Bogota shopping centre has killed three women and wounded nine others. A device detonated in a toilet bowl in a restroom in the upscale Andino shopping area. One of the victims was a 23-year-old French woman who volunteered in a poor area of Bogota. The shopping centre was busy with people shopping for Fathers Day gifts. It is yet unknown who is responsible for the attack.
Jun 18, 2017
- World's smallest computer could cure cancer among other incredible things
- Porn star and Russia's hottest World Cup fan Natalya Nemchinova bares it all for Maxim magazine
- Germany vs Sweden live stream: Fifa World Cup 2018 Group F match TV guide and start time
- Kerala football suicide update: Search on for dejected Lionel Messi fan in swollen river
- Giant UFO captured by aviation camera raises questions about alien existence
- Superfast boomerang-shaped UFO spotted in France sparks alien debate
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Tamil Nadu: Over 100 students hug school teacher and cry after he gets transferred
- Wyeth: LeT warns Indian Army in J&K of 'tough 2018' in first issue of its online magazine