The so-called War On Christmas is an issue that rears its head every year around the holidays. Conservatives believe that liberals are trying to remove Christianity from the U.S., in part by wishing each other Happy Holidays rather than Merry Christmas. While there is no actual proof of this, it is an extremely popular theory. And no one believes this more than U.S. President Donald Trump.
Dec 15, 2017
President Trump asked for Russias help in fighting North Korea. Chinas helping. Russias not helping. We and amp;#39;d like to have Russias help, Trump told reporters on 15 December, 2017.
Dec 15, 2017
And Jallikattu is back with a bang! 500 contestants to fight it out at grand bull taming event in Chennai
Soldiers or police killed in action should be called 'battle casualty' and not 'martyr', says Defence Ministry
Maritime, Make in India, hospitality stalwarts honoured at Indywood Film Carnival: Check winners list
Meet Krishna Byre Gowda, Karnataka's Agriculture Minister, who feels for farmers & knows his millets [VIDEO]
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Afterlife proof or visual hallucinations? Woman claims to have seen magical woods during NDE
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- Porn ban in India: Online adult store owners fear they might be the next target [Exclusive]