The so-called War On Christmas is an issue that rears its head every year around the holidays. Conservatives believe that liberals are trying to remove Christianity from the U.S., in part by wishing each other Happy Holidays rather than Merry Christmas. While there is no actual proof of this, it is an extremely popular theory. And no one believes this more than U.S. President Donald Trump.
Dec 15, 2017
President Trump asked for Russias help in fighting North Korea. Chinas helping. Russias not helping. We and amp;#39;d like to have Russias help, Trump told reporters on 15 December, 2017.
Dec 15, 2017
And Jallikattu is back with a bang! 500 contestants to fight it out at grand bull taming event in Chennai
Soldiers or police killed in action should be called 'battle casualty' and not 'martyr', says Defence Ministry
Maritime, Make in India, hospitality stalwarts honoured at Indywood Film Carnival: Check winners list
Meet Krishna Byre Gowda, Karnataka's Agriculture Minister, who feels for farmers & knows his millets [VIDEO]
- Badass nurse drives his truck through California fire to save lives; Toyota offers replacement
- Bihar: Sapna Choudhary's dance performance turns into stampede, 1 dead, several injured
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- Karnataka: Engineering student commits suicide by jumping from 6th floor at NIT-K
- Guzman trial: El Chapo bribed Mexican presidents, says former deputy
- Flat-earthers gather for international conference even as NASA debunks their theory
- Aliens or Illuminati? Conspiracy theorists allege outlandish causes behind California fire
- After Ireland UFO sighting, airplane passenger spots bright flying object over San Francisco