BS Yeddyurappa announces swearing-in ceremony date; Siddaramaiah calls him mentally disturbed [Photos+Video]
The clash eventually turned out into a riot which led to two deaths and over 30 people being injured. It also resulted in over 100 shops being set ablaze thus prompting section 144 of the CrPC being imposed in several parts of Maharashtra's Aurangabad district.
May 12, 2018
According to the official website of Chief Electoral Officer of Karnataka, 52.40 percent voter turnout was recorded till 3 pm and 33.42 percent voter turnout had been recorded till 1 pm.
May 11, 2018
- IMA chief Mansoor Khan spotted in UAE's Ras al Khaimah
- Terror alert in Jammu and Kashmir after Pakistan shares Intel of possible 'IED attack' in Pulwama
- Big win for India: Maldives may scrap plan to build observatory with China's help
- Two militants killed in Pulwama encounter
- IMA scam: Grim chances for the investors to get their money back