The clash eventually turned out into a riot which led to two deaths and over 30 people being injured. It also resulted in over 100 shops being set ablaze thus prompting section 144 of the CrPC being imposed in several parts of Maharashtra's Aurangabad district.
May 12, 2018
According to the official website of Chief Electoral Officer of Karnataka, 52.40 percent voter turnout was recorded till 3 pm and 33.42 percent voter turnout had been recorded till 1 pm.
May 11, 2018
- Egypt's Mohamed Morsi dies during court trial; Muslim Brotherhood calls for protests
- Cochin shopping mall on high alert as ISIS plans deadly attack in India: Intel inputs
- Ex- army man tries to rape daughter, shoots at her after she refuses
- What is causing the death of children in Bihar? Litchi or malnourishment?
- No more steel flyover in Bengaluru, Karnataka government revokes project