Engineer's Day 2018: PM Modi pays tribute to Bharat Ratna M Visvesvaraya on his 157 birth anniversary
Manohar Parrikar health updates: Goa CM admitted to AIIMS; is BJP looking for temporary alternatives?
Chief of the Air Staff Marshal BS Dhanoa said pilots are spending too much time on social media websites at night. This internet addiction is behind their poor sleep quality, which in turn is affecting their flight performance.
Sep 15, 2018
Sleep deprivation caused by social media addiction led to fighter plane crash in 2013: Air Force chief
- VIDEO: Etihad aircraft makes scary landing at Heathrow Airport due to Storm Dennis
- Molested at 9, woman flies back from US to get music teacher arrested
- Pakistan violates ceasefire again in J&K's Poonch, resorts to heavy shelling and firing along LoC
- New death warrants: Nirbhaya convicts to be hanged on March 3 at 6 am
- Watch | Man with family witnesses multiple UFOs in Pennsylvania; alien disclosure near?