BS Yeddyurappa announces swearing-in ceremony date; Siddaramaiah calls him mentally disturbed [Photos+Video]
The clash eventually turned out into a riot which led to two deaths and over 30 people being injured. It also resulted in over 100 shops being set ablaze thus prompting section 144 of the CrPC being imposed in several parts of Maharashtra's Aurangabad district.
May 12, 2018
According to the official website of Chief Electoral Officer of Karnataka, 52.40 percent voter turnout was recorded till 3 pm and 33.42 percent voter turnout had been recorded till 1 pm.
May 11, 2018
- No Special Category Status to AP: Major setback for Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Gone in 90 seconds: IAF pilots narrate the story of Balakot strikes
- Watch| JCBs demolish Chandrababu Naidu's 'illegal' Praja Vedika on Jagan Reddy's orders
- 4 ISIS suspects, including 3 Bangladesh nationals, arrested in Kolkata
- Much like Bappi Lahiri, Prashant Laxman Sapkal comes up as new 'gold man'