The RJD chief, Lalu Prasad, along with his wife Rabri Devi, son and ex-deputy chief minister Tejashwi Yadav and daughter Misa Bharti danced to several Bhojpuri hits and Hindi songs.
May 14, 2018
- Gone in 90 seconds: IAF pilots narrate the story of Balakot strikes
- Much like Bappi Lahiri, Prashant Laxman Sapkal comes up as new 'gold man'
- Bihar Police files FIR against 39 villagers for protesting against AES deaths and water shortage
- Watch| JCBs demolish Chandrababu Naidu's 'illegal' Praja Vedika on Jagan Reddy's orders
- 'Make in India' air-to-air missiles: Bengaluru-based manufacturer celebrates milestone