President Donald Trump took to Twitter on Saturday (Jan 6) to battle claims of mental instability. He even went as far to call himself a very stable genius. The tweet follows the publication of the explosive new book from Michael Wolff, Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House which claims staffers described the presidents behaviour as like a child.
Jan 6, 2018
Heard of objectum sexuality? Woman reveals about her physical relationships with 'objects', her marriage plans
- Salman Khan brutally trolled for turning Anant Ambani's background dancer at Isha Ambani's sangeet ceremony
- Royal Enfield Interceptor, Continental GT 650 accessories with price revealed
- Kevin Hart quotes Martin Luther King Jr, gets roasted
- Kotak Mahindra Bank takes RBI to court over promoter holding norm; shares tank
- Biblical mystery: Hollywood superstar claims to have seen angel in church, says it made him cry
- Thousands of women from Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam trafficked and sold as brides in China
- Nagababu's comments on Balakrishna - is it tit-for-tat for Balayya's remark on Pawan Kalyan?
- Rogue space body spotted next to Sun in Michigan; apocalypse debate on
- End of Good Times: UK court orders extradition of former Kingfisher boss Vijay Mallya