Undue haste by police and flouting of crowd control norms could have resulted in mass killing in Thoothukudi on Tuesday. Video reveals voice calling out to armed police 'at least one should be killed' before shots are fired.
May 23, 2018
- Jharkhand man forced to chant Jai Shri Ram, beaten to death by mob
- 'Rape victims don't need to approach courts for abortion,' says Madras High Court
- What is J&K reservation? Amit Shah to present his 1st bill in Lok Sabha
- Will cut those who ask questions: PMK chief threatens journalists in Chennai
- Cochin shopping mall on high alert as ISIS plans deadly attack in India: Intel inputs