At least 40 people have been killed and scores of others left injured when a suicide bombing took place outside a Shia cultural and religious organization in the Afghan capital, Kabul. Afghan Taliban, the active Islamist group known for such bombings, has denied responsibility in carrying out the attack.
Dec 28, 2017
Triple Talaq Bill introduced in Lok Sabha, AIMIM president claims 'it's violation of fundamental rights'
Gray Wolf: US to develop new cruise missiles that can collaborate among themselves to create swarm attacks
Unsafe schools 2017: Rapes by headmaster to 4-year-old classmate;13 cases that turned schools no longer safe
Kabul blast: At least 40 dead, 30 injured in a suicide attack at Shia centre and Afghan Voices news agency
China selling oil to North Korea despite sanctions? US spy satellite captures photos of ships trading fuel
Hundreds of passengers were stranded at London Stansted Airport on 27 December after snowfall and ice caused travel disruptions across the UK. There were many delays and cancellations of flights with hundreds of passengers left stuck in the terminal trying to re-book flights.
Dec 28, 2017
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Afterlife proof or visual hallucinations? Woman claims to have seen magical woods during NDE
- Sabarimala impact and BJP: Will Kerala vote the way it watches TV news?
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences