Guatemala's Volcan de Fuego erupted on Sunday, June 3, for the second time in 2018 and this is said to be the most violent one in the last 40 years. About 3,100 people were evacuated in the region after the volcano spewed columns of ash and smoke and also sent out an eight-kilometre of red-hot lava down the mountainsides.
Jun 4, 2018
Exclusive: Meet Shubham Goel, courteous and earnest 22-year-old Indian-American and youngest candidate for California governor
Meghan Markle lookalike: This model's uncanny similarities with Duchess of Sussex will give you goosebumps
CEC Rawat calls EVM tampering allegations 'baseless insinuations', says no 'returning to ballot paper'
- Badass nurse drives his truck through California fire to save lives; Toyota offers replacement
- Bihar: Sapna Choudhary's dance performance turns into stampede, 1 dead, several injured
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- Guzman trial: El Chapo bribed Mexican presidents, says former deputy
- Karnataka: Engineering student commits suicide by jumping from 6th floor at NIT-K
- Flat-earthers gather for international conference even as NASA debunks their theory
- Aliens or Illuminati? Conspiracy theorists allege outlandish causes behind California fire
- Aliens lived on Mars? UFO researcher spots fossil-like structure on NASA image