BJP dumps PDP in J&K: This is what Omar Abdullah, Gulam Nabi Azad, others say about 'unholy' alliance
As the BJP-PDP alliance crumbles, leaving Kashmir in a much worse state, the fault clearly lies with the BJP and the central government. The security situation has worsened, Pakistan has made headway and there is growing internationalisation of the Kashmir issue.
Jun 19, 2018
Chandigarh bans private coaching classes during school hours as students bunk school to attend tuition
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- After Nostradamus, Baba Vanga's predictions for 2019 go viral online
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- Did Nostradamus predict World War 3, Narendra Modi's return in 2019?
- Astronomer captures UFO flying above moon's surface; alien debate on (VIDEO)