Amid the state-wide shut down that's now in place, many Kashmiris view the petitions challenging Article 35A of the Constitution as an assault on their identity regardless of their religion, caste or creed.
Aug 5, 2018
- Researcher claims he found UFO on moon's Waterman crater, seeks Elon Musk's attention
- Two dead as under-construction building collapses in Karnataka's Dharwad
- BJP announces seat-sharing for Lok Sabha elections in Bihar; will join hands with JD(U) and LJP
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh
- Crashed UFO spotted on NASA image could be proof of alien life, claims researcher