A Paris court found the heiress of the Nina Ricci perfume and fashion business guilty of tax fraud on 13 April, in a high-profile trial prompted by leaked lists of people who used the services of HSBC bank in Switzerland.
Apr 14, 2015
An inside agent may have been involved in the audacious jewel and cash heist at a safety deposit vault in central London, a former armed robbery detective said on 13 April.
Apr 13, 2015
Titanic Remembrance Day: What Remains 103 Years After the Maritime Tragedy; Interesting Facts [PHOTOS]
10 hours ago
- Aliens lived on Mars? UFO researcher spots fossil-like structure on NASA image
- Legislation introduced in US Congress to protect work authorisation of H-1B spouses
- Aliens or Illuminati? Conspiracy theorists allege outlandish causes behind California fire
- Sabarimala impact and BJP: Will Kerala vote the way it watches TV news?
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening