Rafale scam: Congress leaders meet Central Vigilance Commissioner; demand registration of corruption case
New Iran sanctions will take 2 million bpd off the markets even as US inventory gets thinner. Fuelled further by supply disruptions elsewhere, global crude prices could breach $100, analysts warn.
Sep 24, 2018
- Researcher claims he found UFO on moon's Waterman crater, seeks Elon Musk's attention
- Two dead as under-construction building collapses in Karnataka's Dharwad
- BJP announces seat-sharing for Lok Sabha elections in Bihar; will join hands with JD(U) and LJP
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh
- Crashed UFO spotted on NASA image could be proof of alien life, claims researcher