Retired English teacher corrects 'silly mistakes' in Trump-signed letter, internet calls her 'idiot'
The JD(S) party had promised to waive farmer loans with 24 hours of forming the government, according to the manifesto. The party added that the loan waiver would include crop, horticulture loans, and medium-term loans.
May 28, 2018
BJP minister warns Congress may form government in Maharashtra if Shivsainiks, saffron party part ways
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut
- Kerala nun rape case: Jalandhar Bishop Mulakkal arrested in Kochi after intense three-day questioning
- IKEA Hyderabad in big trouble after customer finds bug in chocolate cake
- Injured Jet Airways passenger threatens to upload flight video if demands aren't met
- Kerala nun rape case: Bishop Franco Mulakkal hospitalised after complaining of chest pain
- India calls off Swaraj-Qureshi meeting, says Imran Khan's 'true face' exposed
- JKBOSE 10th and 12th class date sheet 2018 out: Exams from October
- Rafale deal: After Hollande shocker, France says Dassualt had freedom to choose Indian partner
- Morphed image of Modi in a skullcap posted on social media; case filed against Facebook user