As the Supreme Court will hear the petitions against Section 377, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Subramanian Swamy called homosexuality a 'danger to national security' and that it is against Hindutva.
Jul 10, 2018
Mumbai rains in points: Several trains cancelled, schools shut as heavy downpour continues to pound city
Amarinder Singh had ordered a mandatory dope test for all government employees, including police personnel, on July 5.
Jul 10, 2018
Government employees failing dope test will be treated and not punished, says Punjab CM Amarinder Singh
- Badass nurse drives his truck through California fire to save lives; Toyota offers replacement
- Bihar: Sapna Choudhary's dance performance turns into stampede, 1 dead, several injured
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- Karnataka: Engineering student commits suicide by jumping from 6th floor at NIT-K
- Guzman trial: El Chapo bribed Mexican presidents, says former deputy
- Flat-earthers gather for international conference even as NASA debunks their theory
- Aliens or Illuminati? Conspiracy theorists allege outlandish causes behind California fire
- After Ireland UFO sighting, airplane passenger spots bright flying object over San Francisco