A judge on 2 September rejected defence motions to drop charges against six police officers in the case of Freddie Gray who died in April from injuries in police custody. Baltimore City Circuit Court Judge Barry Williams also rejected a motion from the defence calling for prosecutor Marilyn Mosby and her office to recuse themselves from the Freddie Gray case.
Sep 3, 2015
Barack Obama 'Running Wild' with Bear Grylls; Jimmy Kimmel Pokes Fun at President's Unconvincing Wilderness Expedition?
Afghanistan: 7 Policemen Die After Being Poisoned; 100 Schoolgirls Fall Sick in Another Case of Poisoning
- Did Nostradamus predict World War 3, Narendra Modi's return in 2019?
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities
- Upcoming Blood Moon in January could mark beginning of apocalypse, claims Christian pastor
- Mysterious UFO spotted near SpaceX dragon before interruption in live feed
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics