British archaeologist Nicholas Reeves visited Luxors Valley of the Kings on 29 September in an attempt to prove his theory that Queen Nefertitis tomb is located on the site. Reeves, an Egyptologist, published a paper earlier this year claiming the queens tomb is actually hidden behind the tomb of Tutankhamun, who died in about 1322 BC at age 18.
Sep 30, 2015
Russian President Putin wins parliament vote to carry out airstrikes against Isis in Syria; Assad seeks 'military aid'
Congress asks MPs to donate month's salary, former MPs to dole out Rs 1 lakh each due to fund crunch
- From rise of AI to doomsday asteroid: Five possible ways world could end
- Congress' candidate list for Kerala Lok Sabha polls to be finalised by February 20
- Casteism forces 17-year-old boy to carry his mother's body on cycle for 5kms in Odisha [VIDEO]
- Navy divers detect body in Meghalaya mine
- Who is Satyarup Siddhanta? Bengaluru techie scales the tallest mountains and volcanoes in the world