The city of Ferguson, Missouri is dealing with the tumultuous end to a weekend meant to commemorate the life of 18-year-old Michael Brown, who was shot and killed by white police officer Darren Wilson in August 2014. On 10 August, a county official declared a state of emergency after the one-year anniversary demonstrations were rocked by violence.
Aug 11, 2015
From 'Tryst with Destiny' to 'Vision of Developed India': Independence Day Speeches that Left a Long Lasting Impact
Anna Hazare Threatened to be 'Bumped Off' Like Dabholkar; Warned to Stay Away from Kejriwal in Threat Letter
Sri Lanka: Body of 'Murdered' Rugby Player Exhumed as Rajapaksa Fights Charges Ahead of 17 Aug Polls
Prime Minister Narendra Modi to Speak at Stanford University, Silicon Valley During US Visit in September
Dutch company E-Njoint has developed a smokeless and flameless electronic cannabis vaporizer in the shape of a real joint. E-Njoint created a 3 in 1 vaporizer which, depending on the legality of cannabis in a country, can be filled with real dry cannabis leaves, cannabis oil or wax. When consumed, the vaporizer leaves very little smoke after exhaling and practically no smell, especially if the cartridge is filled with oil or wax.
Aug 10, 2015
British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond sought to justify his use of the word marauding to describe African migrants.
Aug 10, 2015
- Apple iOS 12: Screen Time, Siri shortcuts and more [How to install on iPhones, iPads, iPod]
- Trump imposes new tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods
- ISRO's PSLV-C42 launches 2 UK satellites into space making it first ever night launch
- Arjuna Awards 2018: Full list of athletes recommended for prestigious honour
- Air India pilot averts major disaster; lands plane with 370 people despite multiple system failure, low fuel
- Quick Response: High Court calls Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan's bluff on salary challenge
- 16-year-old gang-raped by classmates in Dehradun boarding school; probe underway
- Sheena Bora case: Indrani and Peter Mukerjea file for divorce after 16 years of marriage
- Paint industry witnesses 15% growth in sales despite decline in Indian rupee