The government has pledged to take in 20,000 Syrian refugees over the next five years.
Oct 19, 2015
UKs iconic Big Ben is in need of urgent repair works, which could cost taxpayers at least Â£40m ($62m) and can take up to four months â€“ the longest known stoppage in its 156-year history. The last known longest shutdown was in 1976, when repair works carried out on the clock took 26 days over a nine-month period.
Oct 19, 2015
Maharashtra medical council to take action against Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital for doctors' fake degrees
India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television15 hours ago
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Indian Motorcycle launches FTR 1200 S street tracker at Rs 14.99 lakh
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS selling with benefits of up to Rs 70,000 in India
- Salman Khan brutally trolled for turning Anant Ambani's background dancer at Isha Ambani's sangeet ceremony
- Real UFO or manipulated hoax? Pink doughnut-shaped flying object spotted in the skies of Ireland
- Afterlife mystery: NDE victim claims to have seen light 10,000 times brighter than sun
- IBTimes Impact: Zomato fires delivery man after he was caught eating ordered food [Video]
- Thousands of women from Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam trafficked and sold as brides in China
- PM Modi and BJP stare at biggest election loss since coming to power in 2014