The first-ever female Muslim judge in the US has been found floating on the Manhattan side of the Hudson River, it has been reported. Sheila Abdus-Salaams body was discovered on Wednesday (12 April) afternoon.
Apr 14, 2017
Big deal? PM Modi lauded for saying women can retain their maiden names on their passport; but they could anyway!
Rongali Bihu 2017: Top 10 old, new songs you can download for free and celebrate the festival [VIDEOS]
Parenting tips: Here's why celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay won't cook up $188 million feast for his kids
- Mysterious monolith discovered in Utah Desert, sparks alien debate
- Delhi woman calls off wedding, flees to pursue higher education; seeks refuge against family
- Aliens on earth: Multiple UFO in Texas and huge spaceship in Ohio night skies spark fear
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank, DBIL merger approved; no limits on withdrawal for depositors | Details
- PAK Army promotes Asif Ghafoor, 5 others to rank of Lieutenant General; get new postings