South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologised for the political scandal she is alleged to have caused. Park is accused of letting close friend Choi Soon-sil influence state affairs. Choi was arrested on Monday but denies the allegations. Chois late father, Choi Tae-min, was leader of a religious sect and close to Park’s father, the late president Park Chung-hee. Local media has accused Park Geun-hye of taking part in sect rituals which she denied.
Nov 4, 2016
Buldhana: 11 staff members, including teachers, arrested for raping 11 minor girls in Maharashtra school
Making her first solo appearance in Pennsylvania since the Republican National Convention, Melania Trump announced to take on cyber-bullying if her husband Donald Trump wins the 45th US Presidential elections on 8 November.
Nov 4, 2016
- Kid astrologer who predicted coronavirus outbreak warns world, says chaos begins from today
- PM Modi hints lockdown won't be extended, calls for common exit strategy after April 14
- Shocking video! Doctors, nurses attacked by locals in Indore during coronavirus screening
- What happens when you die? Man who clinically died for three minutes shares mindblowing experience
- DRDO develops game-changing bio suit for doctors, health workers to keep them safe from coronavirus