Police in Derby are appealing for help to find a man who violently stole a mobile phone from a 12-year-old girl on February 18. The man can be seen walking past the girl then turning back to grab the phone from her. The girl resists and in a struggle that lasts almost 30 seconds, he wrestles her to the ground and eventually overpowers her.
Feb 20, 2018
Back to the future: Driver makes her car almost levitate to reverse it out of a tight parking spot [Video]
A man attempted to light a fire on board a Chicago Transit Authority Red Line train on the afternoon of Thursday,18 January. The incident occurred along the Red Lines Argyle station stop, according to a local report by WGNTV. The man, 28-year-old David Ferguson, splashed paint thinner both on the ground and on other passengers, who eventually alerted police. Ferguson suffered third-degree burns and is facing charges of aggravated arson and aggravated battery.
Feb 20, 2018
- MysteryBot malware alert: Facebook, WhatsApp and several banking apps potentially under attack
- Who is Sarah Ferguson? Will Duchess of York sit with Prince Andrew for Princess Eugenie's wedding?
- Meghan Markle adopts Princess Diana's nickname for Queen
- Nick Jonas-Priyanka Chopra dating: Delta Goodrem is devastated that ex-boyfriend is getting serious with Quantico actress
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket gets murkier as 3 actresses questioned, fake letter heads used to invite stars
- Who is Modugumudi Kishan? The mastermind behind Tollywood sex racket in Chicago
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- ICICI Bank to finally boot out Chanda Kochhar? Sandeep Bakshi to be named CEO