Based on the CPBC data, the air pollution in Bengaluru is largely due to emissions from vehicles and the dust on the roads. While the city is growing exponentially with every passing day, looks like the government has failed to keep up in ensuring a clean environment.
Aug 13, 2018
Pro-Khalistan rally in London fails to make impact as India supporters eclipse event with Modi's placards, patriotic songs
- Mysterious UFO spotted near SpaceX dragon before interruption in live feed
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- Chhattisgarh CM: Here are the front-runners as Congress chooses next leader (VIDEO)