According to the survey, the NDA may get 257 seats and the Congress-led UPA (minus SP and BSP) may get 146 seats, far off the magic mark, if elections are held now.
Jan 6, 2019
Newton, Einstein misled the world; Kaurvas were test tube babies: Speakers at Indian Science Congress
- No Special Category Status to AP: Major setback for Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Gone in 90 seconds: IAF pilots narrate the story of Balakot strikes
- Watch| JCBs demolish Chandrababu Naidu's 'illegal' Praja Vedika on Jagan Reddy's orders
- 4 ISIS suspects, including 3 Bangladesh nationals, arrested in Kolkata
- Bihar Police files FIR against 39 villagers for protesting against AES deaths and water shortage