People need not pay transaction charges for using credit and debit cards at petrol pumps, says government
Israels ambassador to the UK, Mark Regev, has issued an apology after a senior embassy official was caught on camera reportedly saying that he wanted to take down pro-Palestinian ministers.According to reports, footage from an undercover sting operation showed senior political officer of the Israeli embassy, Shai Masot, talking to Maria Strizzolo, former chief of staff to Conservative MP Robert Halfons – sometime in October 2016. The conversation was recorded by a reporter from Al-Jazeeras investigative team at a London restaurant.
Jan 8, 2017
UP Assembly election 2017: No end to bickering as Mulayam says he is Samajwadi Party chief, Akhilesh merely CM
Chhattisgarh Police outrage: At least 34 women, including 16 tribals, sexually assaulted in 2015, says NHRC
Farewell Obama: Tom Hanks, Leonardo DiCaprio and John Legend among many celebrities bidding an emotional goodbye (Watch video)
Mosquito birth control: Scientists find new way to sterilise mosquitoes in push to prevent Zika, dengue
The 26-year-old suspect in the Fort Lauderdale airport shooting, Esteban Santiago, had a history of acting erratically, and mental illness might have played a role in the attack. Five people were killed and eight wounded when Santiago loaded a handgun from his checked luggage and started shooting in the baggage claim area.
Jan 8, 2017
- KPL scandal: Cricketers were blackmailed, honeytrapped by bookies, SIT formed
- Nithyananda Swami missing; Gujarat police, MHA, MEA clueless
- Surrogacy bill 2019: Discussion in Rajya Sabha remains inconclusive
- Karnataka government seeks ban on PFI, SDPI after attack on Congress MLA Tanveer Sait
- Global prosperity index: Bengaluru tops as India's highest-ranked city; Delhi, Mumbai make it to list