Severe weather is due to hit South Australia for a second day, causing more havoc for residents already without power.
Sep 29, 2016
Japans Cabinet Office Disaster Management team released two videos showing the predicted damage of two earthquakes that scientists say are expected anytime soon. The first earthquake hitting Tokyo would kill an estimated 23,000 people and destroy 610,000 homes, whilst the second would trigger an tsunami killing nearly 25,000 people. The report predicts that there is a 70% chance in the next 30 years that the region is hit by a magnitude 9 earthquake.
Sep 29, 2016
US National Security Advisor calls Ajit Doval, says White House expects Pak to take 'effective action' against terrorist groups
Morning brief: Lower oil prices hit Saudi Arabia, iPhone 8 already in the works, Katy Perry goes nude and more
International prosecutors say the Malaysian airliner that was shot down in eastern Ukraine on 17 July 2014 was hit by a Russian-made Buk Missile, launched from rebel-held territory. All 298 people on broad the flight were killed when the flight was shot down while heading to Kuala Lumpur from Amsterdam. Russia has firmly denied the claims, saying the findings are politically motivated and biased.
Sep 28, 2016
- 'Honey-trapped Indian Army men over 18 years,' reveals Pakistani spy arrested in Rajasthan
- Fact Check: Was this the Pakistani flag waved at Congress rally in Karnataka?
- HAL Tejas vs Pakistan-China's JF-17: Will India's LCA emerge as the favourite for Malaysia deal?
- If you've been a smart tax evader, your game's up
- Here's all you need to know about IAF's game-changing Chinook helicopters [VIDEO]