The gunman who killed 39 people in an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been caught in Istanbul, media reports say. On Monday (16 January), Turkish Deputy Prime Minister Numan Kurtulmus said the mass shooting was carried out professionally with the involvement of an intelligence organisation and not just a terrorist organisations act.
Jan 17, 2017
Flight MH370: Search operation called off after over 2 years; 5 airplane mysteries that stunned mankind
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau under investigation for ethics violation after vacationing in Bahamas
Delhi 'serial rapist' arrest: Sunil Rastogi took minor girls to isolated spots, followed a set pattern to commit crime
World's greatest aviation mystery remains unsolved, Malaysian Airlines MH370 search operation suspended
Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko's getting cold feet, and the only surprise is it took him so long
Bombay High Court judge grants bail to 3 for Muslim man's murder, says they were provoked in the name of religion
Congress announces alliance with Samajwadi Party under Akhilesh's leadership ahead of Uttar Pradesh Assembly polls
Punjab polls 2017: From Sidhu joining Congress to BJP's Vijay Sampla quitting rumours, the state is seeing it all
- Hyderabad Disha rape-murder accused killed: Second such encounter under IPS officer VC Sajjanar
- Rahul Gandhi says 'India the rape capital of world'
- Hyderabad Disha rape-murder case: All 4 accused killed in encounter
- Women bikers blaze a feminist trail at India Bike Week
- Shocking: This is how much Parliament will save in canteen food subsidy