A campaign by UN Women and Mexico City’s government wants to raise awareness about sexual violence against women on public transport. For the campaign, a mould of an erect penis was installed on a train seat to let men experience what women go through on a daily basis.A YouGov poll has ranked the city’s metro as the worst for verbal and physical harassment and 9 out of 10 women have experienced physical or verbal abuse there.
Mar 31, 2017
Karnataka govt panel mulls stopping women from working night shifts; Bengaluru influencers slam the notion
The top Democrat on the US Senate Intelligence Committee says he does not want to prejudge the investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 US election, but says there is clearly a lot of smoke.
Mar 31, 2017
NEET 2017: SC allows candidates above 25 years to take exam, extends date of filling of forms till April 5
Rajinikanth meets Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak: Is he the next Malaysian tourism ambassador?
- Pakistan gets Chinese underwear as N95 masks
- Coronavirus: How India's cheapest ventilator will help save Covid-19 patients
- 800 people attend shradh ceremony in MP; 12 test positive for coronavirus, 800 others quarantined
- Coronavirus Live Updates: No evidence of Covid-19 being airborne yet, ICMR confirms
- Donald Trump requests PM Narendra Modi to release anti-malarial drug Hydroxychloroquine ordered by US