People in London look the most miserable in their selfies while strong smiles are found in Sao Paulo and Bangkok, says a researcher involved in setting up a London show about selfies. For its new exhibition Big Bang Data, Somerset House has commissioned Selfiecity London, a spotlight on 640 selfies selected out of a total of 152,462 public Instagram images taken in a single week in September in a 5km2 radius around the museum. The show opens to the public on Thursday (3 December).
Dec 4, 2015
The corruption scandal engulfing footballs governing body has widened, after a number of past or present FIFA officials were among 16 further people charged by US authorities on 3 December. The indictments, released by the US Department of Justice in Washington, came just hours after the arrests of two FIFA officials in dawn raids at a luxury hotel in Zurich.
Dec 4, 2015
- 2018 Toyota Yaris gets a head start; bookings cross 5,000 and waiting period soars
- Nokia X6 Twitter poll results out: Android phone confirmed to release in global markets
- IPL 2018 playoffs: MS Dhoni talks about prospects of CSK winning third title
- “Shame on You, Jared Kushner”: Former Classmates Slam Trump’s Son-In-Law and Advisor
- Sridevi's death: Dawood Ibrahim may have a hand in it, says retired ACP of Delhi Police
- Sridevi's death a planned murder, says retired ACP of Delhi Police
- Mid-air horror! NRI man masturbates at Indian woman, arrested on landing in Delhi
- Domestic help killed in Delhi for demanding salary, chopped up body found in drain
- India-China ties on the radar again as Beijing begins mining operations near Arunachal Pradesh border