The Nigerian Air Force destroyed barges it said were carrying caches of stolen oil in Rivers State on 10 November, as part of a military campaign against the theft of crude oil from pipelines in the Niger Delta. Bunkering, as it is known, costs the Nigerian government billions of dollars in lost revenue.
Nov 14, 2016
Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes scrapped: Key points of PM Modi's late-night meeting with senior ministers on demonetisation
Morning brief: Modi promises corruption-free India, Apple iPhone 8 leak, Ind vs Eng Test match and more
A 7.8 magnitude earthquake has caused widespread damage in New Zealand. People evacuated their homes on the South Islands east coast, after the quake generated a tsunami.The epicentre was inland, 57 miles north-east of Christchurch.In 2011, a 6.3 earthquake killed 185 people on the South Island. The number of causalities from todays earthquake have not been confirmed.
Nov 13, 2016
- Father's Day 2019: Here are some messages, wishes and quotes for your father on his special day
- Pune cops nab 3 men with Rs 1.26 crore in demonetised notes
- Woman names husband, in-laws in POCSO case over son's sexual assault in Mumbai
- Two militants killed in Pulwama encounter
- Imran Khan snubs world leaders at SCO Summit, breaks diplomatic protocol [VIDEO]