Amelia Earhart was the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. But she and her navigator went missing over the Pacific Ocean in 1937, four months into a daring trip around the globe. For the past 22 years researchers have been trying to figure out what happened to her, and now The International Group for Historic Aircraft Recovery (TIGHAR) believe she had run out of fuel, so crash-landed on an uninhabited island and lived as a castaway.
Sep 13, 2016
Onam 2016: Best SMS, messages, wishes, greetings in English to be shared on Whatsapp, Facebook [PHOTOS]
- China's 'all-weather road' in Doklam nears completion, increased deployment of army likely
- Arun Jaitley suffering from rare cancer, say multiple media reports
- Kolkata puppies' murder: Why hasn't animal rights activist Maneka Gandhi been more vocal?
- Mountain collapses in Russia: Conspiracy theorists put forward UFO crash possibilities
- Kumaraswamy govt in Karnataka faces no threat from BJP, assures HD Deve Gowda