Interim Ukip leader Nigel Farage refused to rule out being the third man between UK Prime Minister Theresa May and US President-elect Donald Trump. Farage is the only UK politician to have met Trump since his election win, and campaigned for the controversial Republican earlier in 2016.
Nov 23, 2016
Happy Thanksgiving Day 2016: Best quotes, wishes, messages, greetings to be shared with friends and family
Modi's demonetisation move good but FDI in retail still a taboo topic: CEO, Retailers Association of India
After a Which? survey voted Aldis £9.99 Veuve Monsigny Champagne Brut better than Laurent-Perrier Brut (£38), Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Ponsardin (£35) and Moët and Chandon’s Brut Imperial Champagne (£32.50) IBTimes did a taste test to find out whether price really matters...
Nov 22, 2016
- Jharkhand: 6 dead, 43 injured as bus skids off road, falls into gorge
- 'Missing' Union minister Ram Vilas Paswan: Bihar villagers announce Rs 15,000 reward for info
- Cochin shopping mall on high alert as ISIS plans deadly attack in India: Intel inputs
- Will cut those who ask questions: PMK chief threatens journalists in Chennai
- Jharkhand man forced to chant Jai Shri Ram, beaten to death by mob