A video of Lake County Sheriff Peyton Grinnell delivering a stern warning to heroin dealers in the area has gone viral, being viewed hundreds of thousands of times since it was posted on 7 April. Grinnell is flanked by four armed officers in balaclavas in the video, which is accompanied by dramatic and ominous sounding music.
Apr 10, 2017
Brexit trade: India could ride to UK's rescue with trade deal worth 'extra £2 billion to British economy'
Here's why Omar Abdullah called for Mehbooba Mufti to resign after Tassaduq said he wanted Anantnag bypolls postponed
These are the only six government-run recruitment agencies through which Indian nurses can be hired in Kuwait
Photo of Birmingham woman Saffiyah Khan staring down EDL protester proves UK will not be cowed by racism
EC cancels RK Nagar bypolls after cash-for-vote scam; 1 injured in violence between OPS and Sasikala camps
RGV on Rajinikanth: He is a bad looker,doesn't have 6 packs, short with a disproportionate body [Throwback]10 minutes ago
- Hydroxychloroquine shortage in India as Modi govt allows supply to other nations, Rajasthan forced to return stock
- 800 people attend shradh ceremony in MP; 12 test positive for coronavirus, 800 others quarantined
- Pakistan gets Chinese underwear as N95 masks
- India vs Pakistan: Who's fighting coronavirus better?
- Shaurya Chakra Awardee Colonel loses cancer battle; parents stuck in Delhi due to lockdown