Social activists take law into their hands against murder suspect, corruption accused 'to teach them a lesson'
Assembly and municipal elections 2017: Will Congress-SP and Hardik Patel-Shiv Sena come together against PM Modi?
Tamil Nadu: AIADMK proposes, Sasikala disposes of Panneerselvam; Twitter rebounds with 'paneer' jokes
India news LIVE updates: I look forward to a day when Obama will find a Made in UP label in the bedsheet he buys, says Rahul Gandhi
Former US president Barack Obama has been spotted kiteboarding with founder of the Virgin Group, Richard Branson. Barack and Michelle Obama were on holiday at Bransons luxury Moskito Island in the Caribbean when the former president tried his hand at kiteboarding. Known adventurer Brandon can also be seen in the footage trying out foil boarding, and the pair eventually compete with each other to see who can travel the furthest. Obama eventually wins out against the British billionaire.
Feb 7, 2017
- Stalkers trace man's location using Instagram selfie tag, gang-rape him in Mumbai
- Saudi Aramco tops $2 trillion, defying valuation sceptics
- Man orders iPhone 11 Pro for Rs 93,900 from Flipkart, gets fake phone instead
- Brazilian President calls Greta Thunberg a 'brat'; here's what she did next
- Eye in sky: ISRO launches RISAT-2BR1 spy satellite successfully along with 9 other satellites