J&K: Around 99 percent students appear for class 10 exams; Javadekar calls it 'powerful surgical strike'
The UK government has demonstrated a dereliction of duty by failing to plan properly for countrys split from the EU, John McDonnell has argued. Labours shadow chancellor launched the attack against Theresa May and her ministers after a leaked memo claimed the government had no single Brexit plan and that Whitehall was working on 500 projects related to the issue, while needing to hire 30,000 extra civil servants
Nov 15, 2016
Evening wrap: SC on demonetisation, Dear Zindagi passed without any cut, Italy vs Germany live football and more
Narendra Modi, as Gujarat CM, took Rs 25 crore from Aditya Birla Group in 2012, alleges Arvind Kejriwal
- Election Results 2019 LIVE UPDATES: Rahul Gandhi accepts defeat, congratulates PM Modi
- HD Kumaraswamy to resign as Karnataka Chief Minister after Lok Sabha election flop show?
- Karnataka Lok Sabha Results 2019 Live: HD Deve Gowda staring at a defeat
- Lok Sabha results 2019 - Kerala LIVE: CPI(M) facing the pathetic fall of all times
- Andhra Pradesh Assembly election result 2019 live: CBN to resign as AP CM today, Jagan to take oath on may 30