The world’s oldest person has died. Emma Morano was 117 years old when she passed away on 15 April. She was the last person to be born in the 19th century.Morano put her long life down to eating two raw and a cooked egg every day. According to her doctor, she rarely ate fruits or vegetables.She lived through two World Wars and 90 Italian governments.
Apr 16, 2017
Meerut-Lucknow Rajya Rani Express derailment: GRP blames negligence of railway officials; terror angle being investigated
Kulbhushan Jadhav death row: Centre looking at situation 'very seriously' as Indian national's family plans to file mercy petition
Easter 2017: How do Catholics, Orthodox, Anglicans, Baptists, Pentecost and others celebrate the feast?
- Kid astrologer who predicted coronavirus outbreak warns world, says chaos begins from today
- India's coronavirus lockdown 'reasonably successful': Veteran General's analysis
- Coronavirus prediction: Indian boy predicted Covid-19 outbreak, claims China will face nuclear war
- Bihar mob lynching: Man beaten to death for informing health officials about coronavirus suspects
- How a religious event in Delhi's Nizamuddin led to a huge coroanvirus outbreak: Timeline